Dr. Rachit Agarwal
MBBS, MD (Medicine), DNB (Gastroenterology)
Dr. Rachit Agarwal is a Gastroenterologist in Nagpur, and Hepatologist, Therotoscopic Endoscopy Doctor In Nagpur. He Provides Services Related to , Constipation, Fatty Liver, Abdominal Pain, Jaundice, And Diarrhea, Gas Acidity Treatment in Nagpur. He has vast experience in treatment alcohol related liver disease, Cirrhosis,
Pancreatitis, Hepatitis, Biliary and GI cancer . He completed an MBBS from Indira Gandhi Government Medical College, Nagpur with a first-class grade. He pursued his Post Graduation (MD Medicine) from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai and DNB Gastroenterology from Sir Gangaram Hospital, New Delhi. He has good experience in Gastroenterology and Hepatology. He is a Consultant Gastroenterologist at SS Multi specialty Hospital and Saraswati Kidney Care Hospital, Consultant Gastroenterologist at Orange City Hospital and Research Institute, and a Consultant Gastroenterologist at Sparsh Polyclinic and nursing home. He is a member of ACG (American College of Gastroenterology), Lifetime member of ISG (Indian Society of Gastroenterology), Lifetime member of INASL (Indian National Association for the study of liver), and Lifetime Member of SGEI (Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy of India).
- Consultant Gastroenterologist at Sparsh Polyclinic and Nursing Home.
Assistant Professor DMMC and Shalinitai Meghe Hospital And Research Center At Nagpur
Consultant Gastroenterologist at Orange City Hospital and Research Institute
- Member of ACG (American College of Gastroenterology)
- Lifetime member of ISG (Indian Society of Gastroenterology)
- Lifetime member of INASL (Indian National Association for the study of liver)
- Lifetime Member of SGEI (Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy of India)
- Co-ordinator, Trainer and Faculty for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Technician Training (GETT) Program under the aegis of SGEI.
- Co-guide to two Gastroenterology students for their research thesis under the DNB (Diplomate in National Board) Program.
- Part of Teaching institute (Institute of Gastrosciences, Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, Kolkata) having four Gastroenterology Fellows (DNB subspecialisation) every year from 2017 to 2020.
- Assistant Professor Medicine (July 2013- Jan 2014); Government Medical College, Nagpur.
- Finance Committee Chairperson for Asian Pacific Digestive Week (APDW), 2019.
- Chairperson in Session on Endoscopy Technician Training Program at APDW 2019
- Panelist for IBD related paper presentations in the Kolkata edition of Best of ACG to be held in January 2020.
- Moderator in “Advanced Endoscopy” Session in Endocon held in August 2020.
- Panelist in “Barrets Esophagus – Screening” and “Endotherapy in GERD” in“Endocon 2021.
- Mahesh Kumar Goenka, Usha Goenka, Shivaraj Afzalpurkar, Subhash Chandra Tiwari, Rachit Agarwal, Indrajeet Kumar Tiwary, Role of Static and Dynamic Intra-abdominal Pressure Monitoring in Acute Pancreatitis: A Prospective Study on Its Impact.Pancreas May/Jun 2020;49(5):663-667.
- Vikas Singla, Rachit Agarwal, Shrihari Anil Anikhindi, Pankaj Puri, Mandhir Kumar, Piyush Ranjan, Ashish Kumar, Praveen Sharma, Naresh Bansal, Pooja Bakshi, Kusum Verma, Anil Arora. Role of EUS-FNA for gallbladder mass lesions with biliary obstruction: a large single-center experience. Endosc Int Open 2019 Nov; 7(11): E1403–E1409.
- Mahesh K. Goenka, Rachit Agarwal, Bhavik B. Shah, Vijay K. Rai, Usha Goenka. The Diagnostic and Therapeutic Efficacy of Spyglass DS System for biliary tract lesions. Gastrointest Endosc 2019 Jun; Volume 89, Issue 6, AB255.
- Rachit Agarwal, Piyush Ranjan, Sunita Bhalla. Carcinoma colon in a patient with eosinophilic gastroenteritis. J Dig Endosc 2018;9:196-200.
- Subhash Tiwari, Rachit Agarwal, Mahesh K. Gastric lesion in a patient with advanced hepatocellular carcinoma. J Dig Endosc 2018;9:210.
- Ashish Kumar, Praveen Sharma, Shrihari A. Anikhindi, Ritesh Prajapati, Rachit Agarwal, Bhupendra Sharma, Naresh Bansal, Vikas Singla, Anil Arora. Can Non-Selective Beta-Blockers (NSBBs) Prevent Enlargement of Small Esophageal Varices in Patients with Cirrhosis? A Meta-analysis. J Clin Exp Hepatol. 2017 Dec;7(4):275-283.
- Praveen Sharma, Rachit Agarwal, Shashi Dhawan, Naresh Bansal, Vikas Singla, Ashish Kumar, Anil Arora. Transient Elastography (Fibroscan) in Patients with Non-cirrhotic Portal Fibrosis.J Clin Exp Hepatol. 2017 Sep;7(3):230-234.
- Praveen Sharma, Abdul Rauf, Abdul Matin, Rachit Agarwal, Pankaj Tyagi, Anil Arora. Handgrip Strength as an Important Bed Side Tool to Assess Malnutrition in Patient with Liver Disease. J Clin Exp Hepatol. 2017 Mar;7(1):16-22.
- Rachit Agarwal, Vikas Singla, Anil Arora. EUS as a primary diagnostic modality in proximal biliary strictures. Dig Endosc. 2017 Feb; 29(Suppl 1): 29–261.